What are cookies?
A cookie is a short text that a website sends to your web browser when you visit it. The cookie helps the website remember information about your visit, such as the language preference and other settings.
This means that your next visit will be easier and faster, making the website more useful for you.
Cookies are an efficient way to improve your browsing experience as a user, and are used by the majority of websites.
What cookies does SAIFOR SLU use?
SAIFOR SLU website uses its own and third-party cookies for the following purposes:
- Remember the language preference of the user.
- Simplify browsing.
- Collection of statistical data about the use of our website. These details are anonymous and are used to provide us with information such as the number of visitors, the duration of the visit, pages visited, what web browser our users use or their preferred screen resolution.
The information obtained is used to improve your browsing experience and to provide statistical information about the use made of our website.
In SAIFOR SLU we consider cookies a useful tool to offer you the best possible browsing experience.
Can I deactivate cookies?
Web browsers allow you to restrict, block and delete cookies.
Each web browser has different settings. To help you, the links below provide instructions on how to manage or block cookies on the most commonly used web browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how‐to‐manage‐cookies‐in‐internet‐explorer‐9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042